Re: [Xen-users] PROBLEM WITH DELL POWEREDGE 2950 & BroadcomNetXtreme I

The procedure for my server:

1- make something bootable for dos (floppy, usb dongle, cd - )
2- download the dos utility to disable IPMI management firmware
  (i download from dell, but may be better get if from broadcomm.
   it's a bootable cd image:
    http://www.broadcom.com/support/ethernet_nic/downloaddrivers.php
  )
3- boot from in dos
4-

4.A a:\uxdiag -c 1 -mfw 0 -t abcd
4.B. a:\uxdiag -c 2 -mfw 0 -t abcd

5- reboot

6.
6.A uxdiag -c 1 -mfw 0
6.B uxdiag -c 2 -mfw 0

7 reboot

8 enjoy your xen

I think you have to do the same, without step - 4.B and 6.B

s.