RE: [Xen-users] input/output error when installing XEN 3.1 Express

  • To: vamsee.kotha@xxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 16:10:07 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 07:15:57 -0700

XenExpress questions should go to the Xen Enterprise forum, not this
mailing list. This mailing list is really only for the Xen Open Source
version, not the commercial version of Xen, even tho' the source-code is
much the same.

> Hi,
>
> Im trying to install XEN 3.1 Express from CD-Rom.When the
> installation progress is 41% it gives me an error
> [Errno5 input/output error]

This does sound like CD-ROM problem - can you read the whole CD using
some trivial tools like "dd" or "cp -r"?

--
Mats