Re: [Xen-users] any howto on installing xen on centos 4.4?

I installed Xen with CentOS using an earlier version of this guide:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraXenQuickstartFC4

Markus Hardiyanto wrote:
hello,

I've been trying to installing Xen 3.0.4 on centos 4.4. I use the tarball 32
bit SMP and follow the xen user manual to install it.
the installation went smooth, but when i boot i always get a kernel panic.

I've searching the mailing list archive and found a post about NTLM thing which
make xen doesn't work on centos 4.4?

Is there any how to / guides on installing xen on centos 4.4?

thanks
Best Regards,
Markus

John R. Shannon