[Fwd: [Xen-users] Physical Network Card MAC Adress will always change to FE:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF]

Are there any news ???
I haven't get an proper answer to this.

Many Thanks
Maik

Hello Xen-Users,

I've installed the new Version 3.0.4-1 of XEN and I've stressed my Dedicated Server provider a lot, because after I had installed the XEN-Domain and it got running and I have to restart the server due to any reason the Physical MAC Adress was always FE:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF and this was blocked through the Layer 2 switch on the provider side. Nevertheless this Adress should be always the same, after several resets of the address to the original one through the Dedicated Service Provider, I got the Information from their side to check the XEN configuration, because this is an misconfiguration of XEN.

What can I do, or better what is to check ?
And how I have to configure what and where. I've currently the plain setup after compilation of the XEN-Kernel.
It is also a fresh system.

Many Thanks.
Regards
Maik Brauer