Re: [Xen-users] Xensource express server 3.1.0/1332 server randomly reboots

What do the VMs do?

We've seen problems with reboots when disk I/O demand greatly outstrips capacity, but I wouldn't expect it in your case unless the VMs are *very* I/O heavy.

--
-- Tom Mornini, CTO
-- Engine Yard, Ruby on Rails Hosting