Re: [Xen-users] Feedback on 3.05 RCs?

On Apr 25, 2007, at 7:51 PM, Tim Post wrote:

I've tried it on everything from some low end p4's all the way up to
newer 2 way dual core xeons and Opterons. I haven't yet played with all of the new and improved HVM stuff, but I can say it builds and installs
perfectly fine.

Cool. Thanks for that.

How was your experience with previous versions, i.e. 3.04, 3.04-1, and 3.04 tip?

I'm probably going to wait until xen-devel jumps kernels before I do the
rest of my stuff just to save doing it twice, but all new servers are
pulling from 3.0.5-testing after pez gets done with them.

I don't follow you on this? Which kernel upgrade are you waiting for?

Are you suggesting you'll run off xen-unstable once they upgrade kernels?

--
-- Tom Mornini, CTO
-- Engine Yard, Ruby on Rails Hosting