[Xen-users] DO Need Help, WinXP installation on Xen

Hi guys,

I DO need help from you guys who has successful experience by WinXP on Xen.

these days I am quite pullzed with the WinXP installation on Xen.

and I reference this document,
https://virt.108.redhat.com/articles/2007/01/15/xen-guest-installation.pdf

but when I want to fix the image through guide on page 6, failed.
it says:cannot stat `/i386': No such file or directory.
But the image is OK,I am sure and /i386 also exists.

losetup /dev/loop0 /xen/winxp.img
kpartx -av /dev/loop0
mount /dev/mapper/loop0p1 /mnt
cp -prv $WINDOWS/i386 /mnt/
umount /mnt

As the picture of this problem pls see from this link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/eugeneteo/314784519/

Thanks so much in advance.
Songtao