[Xen-users] Unable to boot the kernel-xen of Fedora Core 6 and Fedora Core 7 test 3

Dear all;

I am now doing a teaching assistant at the University of Tokyo. And I am
planning to make a demonstration of WinXP+WinVista/Xen 3.0. Here is the spec
of the school (hand-made) machine.

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 (Intel VT ready)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS4 Rev3 (Core 2 Duo ready)

And I could install Windows Vista Business, Fedora Core 6, Fedora Core 7
test 3 safely only in 32bit mode. (I am not sure why 64bit version does not
work well.)

I did

1. yum install xen* kernel-xen* in Fedora 6
2. yum install xen* kernel-xen* in Fedora 6 and yum install kernel-xen* in
the development version
3. yum install xen* kernel-xen* in Fedora 7 test 3
4. rpm -ivh *.rpm of Xensource in Fedora 6 (installation unsuccessful
because the kernel version was too late)

However, these all failed. In sum, I could not boot the kernel-xen of Fedora
Project for xen 3.0.3 and xen 3.0.4. The attached file is what I got when I
boot kernel-xen from GRUB.

Fortunately, I could boot the Xenoppix (Xen+Knoppix/ Debian base CD-boot
Linux) 3.0.0, so that it is not the problem of the xen. Probably I should do
something like kernel-rebuild of kernel-xen from the source file, which I do
not know where to get. Another good news is that I have a few other
distributions such as the open SUSE and the Debian.

Is there anyone who has some good ideas for this odd situation? Do you think
I should also post the message to the Fedoraproject mailing list?

Best Wishes,

Makoto Sakurai