Re: [Xen-users] iptables and state matches (established, related)

Hi,

I'm just about to setup xen together with iptables, so this statement slightly
worries me.

Do you have more details (or a link to them) about this problem ? What are the
exact symptoms and in which circumstances do the occur ?

For example, is this a problem when using iptables in dom0 or in domU or in
both ?

Or does it only happen when trying to apply connection tracking on the bridge
level ?

Geert