[Xen-users] auto domU's crashing at startup

I'm running 3.03 out of the Ubuntu Feisty i386 repositories. Installation went fine. I've got 2 domUs set to start up automatically since I placed links in /etc/xen/auto. They both crash before starting. I can see this in both of their consoles. (They get somewhere in the middle of their startup and then just stop with no errors showing).

If I then xm shutdown both of them I can start each of them manually in sequence with no problem. Everything then runs fine.

Any ideas on what I can do to get them both starting automatically?  Thanks!