[Xen-users] Xen console on Bladecenter remote KVM

Hello list,

when using Xen on our Bladecenter with the advanced management module everything works fine, but as soon as I switch the KVM to another blade and then switch back to xen machine, vga output is unavailable (due to wrong resolution or hz frequency? But it works if I don't switch away).

The machine itself works, only vga output is gone after switching kvm away from the box.

I tried several vga= options to the booted xenified linux kernel, none has helped so far.

When booting the machine without hypervisor, vga output works great while switching kvm consoles.

I am using Debian Etch amd64 with included Xen 3.0.3 and 2.6.18-4-xen-amd64 kernel.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Bjoern