[Xen-users] Soft Lock on cpu problem Still???

Hi All,

I have a 'Soft lock on cpu problem'. The system crushed. First, it become slow... and then not responding then need to press reset.....

I have searched it from google and it seems a bug which has alreay been fixed . However, I use yum update kernel-xen xen, and got the latest one. It still got the problem.

My system is Fedora 6. Tha latest kernel is 2.6.20-1.2948.*fc6xen. *
My Machine is:

Quad-core CPU 1.6
Radeon Video Card
4G Memory

The system is running fine when started without xen.

I suspect that maybe the latest kernel didn't come with the bug patch?? Do I need to apply the patch myself? Is it hard to do that ??

By the way, for my guest config file, I use vcpu=1, I don't know if I changed to 4 will help or not?

Thanks for your help! I really need help. Please.

x.