[Xen-users] metwork setup with madwifi and ubuntu

All:

I am tearing my hair out trying to get networking configured under ubuntu
feisty fawn and a wireless interface. I would welcome (plead/beg/grovel for)
any help.

My dom0 system is ubuntu feisty. Making things a bit more interesting is the
fact that the dom0 system does not have an eth0 interface but a ath0
(madwifi) interface. The dom0 machine has th ip address 192.168.0.3.

Ideally what I would like to do is place the domu machine on the same
192.168.0.0 subnet with an ip of 192.168.0.11

Does anyone have any instructions on how this can be accomplished? While not a
complete Linux newbie,  I am new to Ubuntu and - to be honest - networking
and routing give me headaches.

Thanks,

-steve