[Xen-users] centos5 guest in opensuse 10.2 with lvm - solved

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: mark pryor <tlviewer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 11:59:03 -0700 (PDT)
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 08 May 2007 11:57:41 -0700

From: Schober Walter <Walter.Schober@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Had nearly the same issue. I used a /boot to boot from using ext3. Also you could create another harddisk as a file on disk to boot from. -> spec. in your VM config file.
Sorry, I know, that's not what you asked, but maybe it helps to move forward.
br
Walter