[Xen-users] Reboot instead of dom0 starupt

Hi,

I just updated to xen 3.0.4 and linux-2.6.16.49-xen0 (gentoo linux). After reboot xen starts up just fine but instead of starting the dom0 kernel the machine just
reboots. The last messages I see on my screen are:

(XEN) Scrubbing Free RAM: .......done.
(XEN) Xen trace buffers: disabled
(XEN) Std. Loglevel: Errors and warnings
(XEN) Guest Loglevel: Nothing (Rate-limited: Errors and warnings)

... reboot

My dom0 kernel is compiled with all the backend drivers and no compatibility code.

How can I figure out the reason for the sudden reboot? Is there a way to enable a mor verbose output without recompiling xen? I didn't find any command line parameter ...

Thanks for any help in advance,

Michael