[Xen-users] Number of xenbr's limited to four on openSuSE 10.2 ?

Hi Group ...

havin' read whatever I could "google" on this topic, I didn`t find any
solution:

openSuSE 10.2 (out of the box), xenkernel, running on HP Proliant DL360G5
(dual internal networking, plus additional 4-port adapter) gives me eth0 -
eth5, but only peth0 - peth3 (as well as vif0 - vif3 and consequentely
xenbr0 - xenbr3).

I increased the number of loopback-devices to 64 ... no result

Whenever I try to "/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge start vifnum=4" I get a
message regarding to a "nonexisting veth4" ...

What am I missing

Thanks for your time

Joe