RE: [Xen-users] problems creating wondows 2003 guest

  • To: "dror shenkar" <dror.shenkar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 17:15:15 +0200
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 16 May 2007 08:14:39 -0700

If you start with "vnc=1" and "vncviewer=1", "xm create" should start a
vncviewer automatically. I believe you can also use "vncviwer
localhost:5900" or some such, but I'm not sure [I use SDL most of the
time, and when I don't, I use "vncviewer=1", so getting VNC afterwards
isn't something I do regularly].

Also, if you haven't set "vnc=1" in the guest configuration, there's
nothing to connect to on the guest, so VNC won't work in this situation.

--
Mats