[Xen-users] Multiple IP networking with multiple ethernet cards

 Hi all,

I'm running into problems trying to configure my xen domU networking.

I have 4 IP and 3 physical ethernet card, my idea is to run
dom0 + dom1 --> xenbr0 --> eth0
dom2 --> xenbr1 --> eth1
dom3 --> xenbr2 --> eth2

I've declared these bridges:
in xend-config
(network-script my-network-script)

my-networ-script:
#!/bin/sh
dir=$(dirname "$0")
"$dir/network-bridge" "$@" vifnum=0 netdev=eth0 bridge=xenbr0
"$dir/network-bridge" "$@" vifnum=1 netdev=eth1 bridge=xenbr1
"$dir/network-bridge" "$@" vifnum=2 netdev=eth2 bridge=xenbr2

(I am following these instructions: http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/470)

Which is the correct configuration for eth0, eth1, eth2 in dom0?
Which is the correct configuration for dom0, dom1, dom2, dom3 ethernet cards?

I've configured domU with the IP's I want to use, but there is no networking when using a bridge distinct to xenbr0.

What I need is to run each virtual machine with a real eth card, in order to distribute the network-load of each virtual server.

If I use xenbr0 as vif in each domU and configure each virtual server (domU) with the IP I want to use, networking works in all servers, but all the trafic relies on eth0 :(

I'm working with Scientific Linux 4.4 and xen 3.0.4

Many thanks in advance,
Jordi.