Re: [Xen-users] kexec into xen

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 12:44:06PM +0200, Jakob Praher wrote:
> hi all,
>

> I have a question: Is it possible to kexec into a xen vmm from a non-xen
> kernel?

Yes, it's possible. I have a few systems booting via rembo that, when
requested, kexec xen + kernel + initrd.

I couldn't make kexec include any arguments to the new kernel, though,
so I appended a new file to the initrd with those (it's a cpio archive).
It could be limited to my hardware or a bug since corrected, but beware
of it.

--
lfr
0/0