RE: [Xen-users] Windows under Linux: access to Linux file system

  • To: "Thorolf Godawa" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:13:36 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 21 May 2007 02:12:21 -0700

If you had read the second half of my post, you would have noticed that
I suggested using a "file-server". But I was trying to explain that
there are two parts to this question. As far as I know, Windows (not
using some form of "netboot") can't boot of a network, which means that
it still needs a filesystem (that it has file-system drivers for) to
boot.

--
Mats