[Xen-users] Networking assistance requested - domU on same subnet

All:

I am really struggling to get networking setup on a domU guest, and would
really appreciate some help.

Dom0 is an Ubuntu feisty fawn machine with ip address 192.168.0.3. It's
primary interface is ath0 (wireless; there is no eth0 interface)

I have created a domU guest also running feisty fawn. What I would like to do
is assign it ip address 192.168.0.10 so it is part of the same subnet.

I've got the guest created, and I can set the ip address, but I cannot for the
life of me get it to talk to the rest of the 192.168.0 network.

Can anyone provide some instructions on how to make this work. What do I have
to do on the dom0 side. What do I have to do on the domU side?

Thanks in advance,

-steve