[Xen-users] xen version compatibility

If I have a linux kernel on dom0 from xen 3.0.2 and my xen binary is
version 3.1.0, can I expect things to work?  What about if my dom0
kernel and xen binary are both 3.1.0 and I have a para virt domU with
xen 3.0.2 code in?  What about if the tools are from a different
version of xen?

I'm asking because I'm running fedora 6 and I'd like to try out xen
3.1.0 or 3.0.4 but I don't want to have to manually compile all my
kernels all the time.

Thanks!
-Dylan