[Xen-users] Sharing PCI devices

I'd like to know if there is a prefered way to go for sharing a PCI device between a couple of domUs. Is it better going para-virtualized, or full-virtualized ?

For instance the PCI device I'd like to share is made in-house. I am writing the device driver for Linux, and I'd like to run tests on the devices from different distributions/OSes.

Is there any place I could get information (other than Xen Interface Manual) or hands-on examples for writing the code needed for the backend/frontend device that I would have to write.

Thanks for any help
Didier

--
Didier Trosset-Moreau