RE: [Xen-users] [HOWTO] Xen 3.1.0 on Debian etch amd64

Excellent. Short of having actual Debian packages I might try this out.

Just a couple of 'wishlist' items:

. At some point official 3.1.0 packages will be available for Xen. It
would be nice to have the changeover procedure documented (or just a
script to remove everything). I got bitten when I first tried the Debian
packages because I had some 3.0.1 cruft still lying around.
. One of the nice things that the Debian Xen packages allow is to have
multiple versions installed concurrently (eg 3.0.3, 3.0.2). The tools in
the path are all just scripts which call the version of the tools that
match the hypervisor. It would be nice to extend that here...

James