Re: [Xen-users] installing Trixbox on a guest OS

Arie Goldfeld wrote:

Hi Arie,

i messed with this for about a week (dom0=etch) and got nowhere with it. This isn't really an answer but i decided to use astrisk on etch domU (yet to play with it) which was so easy to install. Also in my experience community support for trixbox is naf.

There is a prebuilt trixbox domU on centos. Maybe try it i had no i luck with that either.

http://code.blitzaffe.com/pages/xendomu/files/asterisk_home_2_8_xen_domu_63-42

Geoff.

Hi all!
I has tried to install Trixbox as a guest domain (the dom0 being FC), but the installation failed - probably because CentOS is not supported. Does anybody knows any workaround for this problem? Thanks,
Arik