[Xen-users] Firewall DomU eth config?

I finally have some time over the long weekend to work on my new server. I'm trying to put together a DomU as the firewall, which should take eth0 and eth1. The intent is to have eth0 connected to the DSL line, and run my sole routable IP address. I will also host named, apache, and sendmail on the firewall DomU and route web traffic to the appropriate DomU's via apache reverse proxy configurations. I'll create a sendmail MTA config to route mail to the correct DomU's as well. When I bring up Domain-0 my understanding is that the physical eth adapters will be remapped to peth0 and peth1, and a bridge added for each. My hope is to have the firewall control peth0 and peth1 and via iptables create a pretty straight forward firewall. ETH1 will be plugged into a hub which the rest of the physical machines on my home network will connect, and what I hope to have the rest of the DomUs and Domain-0 connect to.

So, anything in particular I would need to do so that Domain-0 doesn't get ETH0 and so that the firewall DomU gets both eth0 and eth1?