RE: [Xen-users] Full Screen Error

Probably. Also, you don't have to run X in dom0, you just need to run X on the
machine that is displaying things. E.g I run all my domains on machine A, but
all the display is going on machine B. Machine B must have X running (or
something that can "behave like X", e.g you can use "vnc" display on a Windows
machine as long as you have a vncclient on that Windows machine).

--
Mats