RE: [Xen-users] howto xen 3.1 +debian etch or testing ?

> hi,
>
> i wonder if there's some howto for xen 3.1 with debian etch or
testing...
> i'd like to compil xen 3.1 with debian...

If you mean building Debian packages, I believe someone on the list
advertised some recently. Failing that, I successfully checked out the
svn copy of pkg-xen from alioth.debian.org, and applied a patch from the
pkg-xen mailing list, and built some packages, which are about as close
to official as you'll get. If you're lucky, those patches might even be
in the svn tree by now.

James