[Xen-users] Xen 3.1 clock problems

Hi

In the past I've always assumed that if you got the time in dom0 right, then all the domu domains would have the correct time... something is broken in Xen 3.1 because now the domu time can be quite unrelated - and of course it's not possible to reset it back as you can't change the time in a domu...

This is causing havoc with kerberos.. it'll work fine for ages then suddenly one or other of the machines will stop authenticating.

dom0:
goliath:/home/tmh# date -u
Wed May 30 11:46:45 UTC 2007

domu:
wolf359:/var/log/samba# date -u
Wed May 30 09:23:08 UTC 2007

I wonder if this is related to 'time is going backwards' that seem to scroll constantly up the console? From reading around I'd got the impression that this error was normal.

Tony