RE: [Xen-users] decreasing Xenmon overhead

Very good point. Just "storing" the data in a trivial format is much
less CPU-intensive than doing a lot of processing for each process step.
And hopefully, when you've finished the testing/logging, you don't care
as much about how big the load is on the system.

--
Mats