RE: [Xen-users] install debian lenny guest

  • To: "ko0nz" <yesiko0nz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:09:14 +0200
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 06:08:47 -0700

I've never really done this (since I don't tend to run PV guests, as I
don't do coding for PV in Xen - my job involves HVM (and particularly
SVM) code-development, so I don't do PV other than what little Dom0 work
I've done [none of which has ever ended up in XenSource code, so far -
but sometimes hacking around inside the kernel can help debug
something]).

There should be plenty of material for how you do this on the web tho'.

--
Mats