[Xen-users] Issue with installing a fedora guest over a network controlled by mac address

I currently have xen3 installed on my linux machine (running fedora core 6). I am trying to build a fedora guest system by installing over the network using the virt-install program, but am having trouble with the connection. The network I am on requires that you register your mac address to gain access. So when I begin the install, it is unable to continue (unable to retrieve the image minstg2.img is the specific message) because the virtual machine does not have access on the network. If anyone has experienced similar problems or could help me in any way with NAT and share their configuration I would be very appreciative. Thanks in advance.

Daniel Lee