Re: [Xen-users] Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.

Hi Zechao!

I had a problem similar to this 1 month ago... in my case the problem was that when I tried to run xen the device in which I was trying to mount the bridge had no IP (due to a pppoe extrange configuration), then XEN was not able to build all the interfaces.

Try to run ifconfig command ant look if here are all the virutal devices.

Cheers,
 ÂJordi,

El 06/06/2007, a las 15:39, zechao wang escribiÃ:

Hello Everyone:

My environment is ubuntu7.04+xen-3.0.4, dom0 and xend service could be started successfully.

But when boot a winxp guest, it is failed:
root@zwang-desktop:~# /etc/init.d/xend start
root@zwang-desktop:~# xm list
NameÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ IDÂÂ Mem VCPUsÂÂÂÂÂ StateÂÂ Time(s)
Domain-0ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ 0ÂÂ 484ÂÂÂÂ 1ÂÂÂÂ r-----ÂÂ 4214.3
root@zwang-desktop:~# xm create /etc/xen/winxp.hvm
Using config file "/etc/xen/winxp.hvm".
Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.

I have searched much, but the problem is still...

Someone who had met or solved the problem, please tell me!
Thank you very much!

ææéèåèéç3.5Gåéï20Méäï