Re: [Xen-users] Does Ctrl-Alt-2 not work anymore?

Mark Williamson wrote:
Since upgrading to 3.1.0, I don't think the Ctrl-Alt-2 key combination
works under VNC anymore... it certainly doesn't give me the QEmu
console...

Any suggestions?

The Qemu console is disabled for security reasons.

You can enable it using a config file option...  let me see...

I think what you want is to put:

monitor='yes'

into your config file for the domain. There's probably something you can change in xend-config.sxp to make this the default for everything.

Aaahhh... where were you last week? Would have saved some major headaches having to reboot servers to change cdroms.

Tony