[Xen-users] Xen 3.1 SEGV when running old binaries in FC1

I've just built Xen 3.1 x86 32 bit with PAE from source.

It runs most of my domUs just fine, windows etc, but it doesn't run a
Fedora Core 1 image.  It hangs at 100% cpu usage just after it frees
kernel memory.

If I mount the FC1 image on dom0 and chroot into it I get

  # chroot . /bin/bash
  Segmentation fault

I can chroot into it using ash.static indicating it is something to do
with shared libraries.  I suspect something to do with the mapping of
linux-gate.so.1 which the FC1 binaries need.

I can run this domain just fine off Xen 3.0.4.

I suspect I've missed out a kernel option or something like that but I
can't figure out what!

Any help most appreciated.

--
Nick Craig-Wood <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -- http://www.craig-wood.com/nick