RE: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0.4.1 AMD-V HVM

I'll probably be told off for explaining this :-(

Without going into "secrets", yes there is a way to "turn off" AMD-V
with the BIOS, and no, you can't ask for more details unless you have an
NDA with AMD. It's also not possible to "re-enable it". Although the
BIOS _SHOULD_ allow the enabling/disabling to be "user selectable".

Future versions have a more well-documented way to do this. Again,
unless you have an NDA with AMD, please wait until the processors are
available, and there will be more details available to everyone.

--
Mats