Re: [Xen-users] Re: Xen 3.1 and DRBD

I cant say anything about your questions, but *dont* use crossover cable for gigabit networks. If both sides have gigabit ports, they will detect it on their own, what kind of connection they have.

Besides the normal crossover cables will only cross the lines necessary for 10/100 MBit but no the others. They are completly useless in a GE network.

I know that. I actually just used the wrong term. I just mean that both machines are connected directly (no switch/no other hosts on the "net"). Both have GE nics and detect correctly.

Regards
Dominik