[Xen-users] Connection-Problems to servers of my domain

Hello people,

i installed CentOS 5.0 recently and quite excited about the integrated virtualization technology Xen. I managed to install a new domain called "xendbsrv00" which also runs CentOS 5 using the tool "virt-install" on a logical volume. The domain boots up using an IP in my local network, i can connect from my windows pc to it using putty and ssh. the problem i have is this. I installed a mysql server and a postgres server, both are started automatically and are running. When i try to access them thru my windows machine using PostgresAdmin or a MySQL-Admin Tool, it always tells me "Connection refused" trying to connect to my xendbsrv00 domain using its IP. What am i doing wrong ? The firewall-functionality was not set during the setup process.

Waiting for your help ;-)

Greetings from germany

thomas