[Xen-users] Recommended multi-server approach

Hi all,

My idea is build a server with one of the next approaches:

 ---------------------
| Dom0 (fw, dns, ntp) |
 ---------------------
| Dom1 (smtp)         |
 ---------------------
| Dom2 (http)         |
 ---------------------

or

 ---------------------
| Dom0                |
 ---------------------
| Dom1 (fw)           |
 ---------------------
| Dom2 (dns, ntp)     |
 ---------------------
| Dom3 (smtp)         |
| Dom4 (http)         |

My question is

¿Is recommended to create a separate VPS for the services I want to build in Dom0 (firewall, dns and ntp) and left Dom0 for xen management purposes? So... ¿what approach is recommended, the first or the second? ¿Why?

I have two NICs in the physical box, and my idea is use one of them for the services (DMZ) and another one for management purposes only (LAN).

--
Thanks,
Jordi Espasa Clofent