[Xen-users] Grub & kernel panics

Hi,

I may have simple question. I get a kernel panic during boot. After the panic
an automatic reboot in 5 secs is initiated.

I tried using the panic=0 param in the grub kernel line, but that doesnt seem
to work with the xen kernels. How can I make the system halt on panic? So I
can read why it is panicing? Or better yet, how can make the boot process log
to a file?

I installed redhat fc6 and than build Xen 3.1 from scratch with the kernel
shipped with fc6. It panics with '/dev/root' cannot be found.
What kernel is Xen 3.1 based on? The kernel shipped with fc6 is 2.6.18-1. Can
I use this kernel for building Xen 3.1?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Rob