[Xen-users] Connection-Problems to servers of my domain (2)

Hello people,

i asked for help due to connection problems to servers installed in my "xendbsrv00" domain. the problem still exists even if iptables and ip6tables are disabled on both sides. the connection to the sshd on my domain works perfectly. I still was not able to figure out why i can connect to sshd, but not the the installed mysqld and postgres daemons.

Greetings

thomas