[Xen-users] Dom0 64b running Domu 32bit question

I have recently moved to a new dom0 running in 64 bit and I have an older domu running in 32bit pae 3.0.4 but was woundering what the steps were to make it run on my new dom0 i am running xen 3.1?

any help would be much apreated
-Chris

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this
material from any computer.

In accordance with industry regulations, all messages are retained and are subject to monitoring. This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content and is believed to be clean. Securities offered through Cantella & Co., Inc., Member NASD/SIPC. Home Office: 2 Oliver Street, 11th Floor, Boston, MA 02109
Telephone: (617)521-8630