[Xen-users] c2d E6600 + $ GB RAM fits?

Hi,
I want to use xen 3.1 on debian 4.0 (etch) in order to have Win XP,
OpenSolaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD as guest os.
Could you tell me if tell following hardware will fit fore this purpose
(system is used for development)?

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, 4 GB RAM, 4x WD 1600AAJS (RAID 0+1), ASUS EN7600 Top
Silent/HTD

It would also be interessting for me if it will sufficent work (preformance)
if I do video editiing (min-dv, mpeg2 etc.) on Win XP as a guest os.

kind regards, Oliver