[Xen-users] Parameters for XEN and kernel for high network I/O

Hi list.

We've a XEN installation with 2 domainU (mailserver and a proxy server) that
was OK, but recently we have several domain kernel panic in mailserver domain
(the proxy server has panics but less frequently).

I've reading about the existence of some parameters to stabilyze the domains
under high loads (noirqbalance', disabling of IRQ balancing/affinity , nousb,
etc .. ) but I'm very confused about their utility.

Which parameters are needed?

Can you help me?

Thanks in advanced

--
Aquest missatge ha estat verificat amb antivirus i
antispam. Es considera que esta net.