[Xen-users] Howto access the guest filesystem under LVM ?

Hello,

I have created a guest using virt-install.
On the dom0 we have created a LogicalVolume and used it to install the guest

We need to copy all the contents of the guest, so we'd like to access the guest filesystem from dom0

Tried something like :
mount -o loop /dev/xenvps/mylv /mnt

But it doesn't work

is there a way to mount in dom0 the guest filesystem ?

Thanks

pascal