[Xen-users] gfs, gnbd, xen guest

Hey All,

I am having a problem mounting my gfs files systems with xen guests. I had everything set up and it was working fine. I have 2 servers in a cluster. Server1 gnbd_export and Server2 gnbd_import and mount -t gfs. I created files on the mount for 5 hosts 8GB a piece. I had to restart the cluster and the servers and now when I run everything manually I get an error trying to create the xen guests that states....Error: destroyDevice() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given). Did my files get corrupted when I shutdown the cluster?