Re: [Xen-users] XEN write speed

Thanks for the help. I will look into your suggetions.

Tony Hoyle wrote:
Tony Hoyle wrote:
I've never been able to do anything about network performance though.. topping about at about 5mb/sec. If that's important to you use a dedicated machine or vmware (possibly xen commercial, which may have optimised network drivers).

Apparently novell have some:

http://www.virtualization.info/2007/06/novell-to-offer-guest-os-optimized.html

Rather pricy, but if you're wedded to a xen solution may be the answer.

Tony