RE: [Xen-users] asus P5B Delux not booting xen (ACPI problem?)

Yes, that's what I've been thinking. Or you've got a buggy BIOS (just
because there isn't a newer one doesn't mean that it's bug free!)

Also, the fact that it's inconistent is an indication towards it being a
hardware problem rather than software - most of the time, software that
is reasonably well tested (e.g. 2.6.18 on Xen) is stable when it comes
to a general setup, so if it's unstable on a particular platform, then
it's probably because that particular platform. This is a generalization
of course, not always true.

--
Mats

--