Re: [Xen-users] xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

Hi Zechao,

well I've had a similiar problem, maybe this will help you
to solve the problem:

Look for the following line in the file /etc/inittab of
you domU (try to mount the domU image in dom0 to edit the inittab
file of the vm):

co:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty console

If the line is missing simply add it to the inittab. Below
you find an example how (a part of) my inittab looks like.

-----
# Run gettys in standard runlevels
#
#line added to get a login prompt:
#(dont forget to comment out the following line)
#
co:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty console
#co:2345:respawn:/sbin/agetty xvc0 9600 vt100-nav

#1:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty1
#2:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty2
#3:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty3
#4:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty4