Re: [Xen-users] Console hangs on Xen 3.1 Ubuntu Feisty Server

Matthias Wuerthele wrote:
Hi Paul,
i already found your posting.
In my case your solution did not work. When i use debootstrap to install feisty i have /etc/event.d/tty 1-6. I copied tty2 into tty0 and changed everything in it referencing to tty2 to tty0 but i have still the same issue. The console gets stuck during bootup. I can close console (Ctrl5) and open it again. There are no errors or something but a black screen.
Matthias
Can you ssh into the DomU? You can also try shutting down the DomU and mounting the filesystem. Anything odd in /var/log/syslog?